Saturday, May 10, 2014

Welcome to Fighting Infertility!

In honor of my least favorite holiday of the year, Mother's Day, I figured I would start my own infertility blog. There are many infertility blogs out there, but everyone's story and perspective are unique (including mine). And, my Mom is the most talented writer I know. I only hope that I have a small ounce of writing skill that she has.

I named this blog "Fighting Infertility" because that's exactly what we are. We have been diagnosed with infertility for 6 years now. We have tried many expensive treatments that have failed every time. We had a failed adoption in Georgia. The hurt was too much to bear at the time so we left Georgia and came home 2 years ago. We lost our 4-legged baby, Sunny, way too soon last October and I miss her every day. Hubby and I are infertility warriors. We have fought and fought and fought. We have lost battles, but we have not lost the war. We won't stop fighting. We WILL win the war. We WILL conquer our infertility! 

I hope you enjoy this blog. I hope this blog opens up your mind to infertility. I hope you find support and comfort in this blog. I hope you learn what to say to an infertile woman. I hope you support us in our infertility fight. I hope we, and all infertile couples, will be in your thoughts and prayers.

But most of all, I hope you read my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment